Angel Tree Reception Date: Sunday, December 6
Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This Christmas, Broadway will be hosting a reception to present donated gifts to children on behalf of their mom or dad in prison. We invite you to serve children and their incarcerated parents in two ways:
- Sponsoring a child (this means purchasing a Christmas present to give to a child on behalf of their incarcerated parent. You can sponsor children and/or families in person on Sunday mornings or you can sponsor a child online here. Be sure to enter code: 55BK7 when prompted.
- You can also volunteer at the reception. We will need people to volunteer to set up, tear down and much more!
- We look forward to helping families find hope in Christ and a home in his Church at the Angel Tree Open House Reception.
What can people expect at the Angel Tree Open House Reception?
- Children will receive a gift from their incarcerated parent
- The child's family will receive a family gift
- Children will have the opportunity to "shop" for Christmas presents for their family members free of charge in the Santa Shoppe
- Families will have the opportunity to "shop" for any needed winter gear free of charge.
- Families will be served appetizers and drinks
We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Contact Hannah Ellermets (email@example.com), Angel Tree Coordinator.