This is an opportunity for you to help people find hope in Christ and a home in his Church by providing a meal. Whether you love to cook or you don't know how to boil water, anyone can be a part of this ministry.
What kind of meal would I provide?
- You can cook a meal.
- A group of people can cook different parts of a meal (i.e. someone makes a salad, someone makes a main dish, someone makes a dessert).
- You can order a meal and have it delivered to the recipient's home.
- You can run through a drive through and drop the meal off at the recipient's home.
- You can purchase a gift card through Door Dash or a restaurant that delivers to give to the recipient.
Who are the meal recipients?
- Families welcoming a new child.
- People who are facing illness, have experienced an injury, or who recently have had surgery.
- People who have lost a loved one.
- Families who have a loved one recently deployed through the military.
Click the button to sign up to be a part of and/or for more info about the Meal Train Ministry.
We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.